29 April 2010

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
 pesal la ko hensem sgt ni..lempang mau??haha


Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah, oh.
You know you love me, I know you care,
you shout whenever and Ill be there.
You are my love, you are my heart
and we will never ever ever be apart.

Are we an item? girl quit playing,
were just friends, what are you saying.
Said theres another, look right in my eyes,
my first love broke my heart for the first time.
And I was like

[Chorus]
Baby, baby, baby oooooh,
like baby, baby, baby noooooooo,
like baby, baby, baby, ooooh.
Thought youd always be mine, mine (repeat)

[Justin Beiber]
Oh, for you I would have done whatever,
and I just cant believe we aint together
and I wanna play it cool the thought of losing you
I buy you anything, I buy you any ring,
and now please say baby fix me and you shake me til you wake me from this bad dream.
Im going down down down down
and I just cant believe my first love wont be around.
And Im like

[Chorus]

[Ludacris]
Luda, When I was 13 I had my first love,
there was nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above

She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck,
she woke me up daily, dont need no Starbucks.
She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and
at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.
She knows she got me dazing coz she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying.

[Chorus]

Now Im gone,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
now Im all gone.
Gone, gone, Im gone.
[End]


** sy sgt suke ini lagu..cissss..lirik die besh!! 
 

0 budak menulis: